- A proportional share, as of goods, assigned to a group or to each member of a group; an allotment.
- A production assignment.
- A number or percentage, especially of people, constituting or designated as an upper limit.
- A number or percentage, especially of people, constituting a required or targeted minimum.
- A proportional part or share; share or proportion assigned to each; any required or proportionate single contribution to a total sum, number, or quantity.
- A proportional part or share; the share or proportion assigned to each in a division.
- a share of effort required to be performed, or a share of resources required to be contributed to some common purpose.
- A proportional <xref>part</xref> or share; the share or proportion <xref>assigned</xref> to each in a division.
- A <xref>prescribed</xref> number or percentage that may serve as, for example, a maximum, a minimum, or a goal.
- A restriction on the <xref>import</xref> of something to a specific quantity.
- a proportional share assigned to each participant
- a prescribed number
- a limitation on imports