- Everyday; commonplace.
- Recurring daily. Used especially of attacks of malaria.
- Daily; occurring or returning daily: as, a <em>quotidian</em> fever.
- Something that returns or is expected every day; specifically, in <em>medicine</em>, a fever whose paroxysms return every day.
- A cleric or church officer who does daily duty.
- Payment given for such duty.
- Occurring or returning daily.
- Anything returning daily; especially (Med.), an intermittent fever or ague which returns every day.
- found in the ordinary course of events