- A prince, chief, or ruler in India or the East Indies.
- Same as <internalXref urlencoded="Raia">Raia</internalXref>.
- In India, a prince of Hindu race ruling a territory, either independently or as a feudatory; a king; a chief: used also as a title of distinction for Hindus in some cases, without reference to sovereignty, as <em>nabob</em> is for Mohammedans.
- Same as <xref urlencoded="rajah">rajah</xref>.
- Alternative spelling of <xref>rajah</xref>.
- a prince or king in India
- type genus of the family Rajidae