- To level to the ground; demolish. <i>synonym</i>: <strong> destroy</strong>.
- To scrape or shave off.
- To erase.
- An obsolete form of <internalXref urlencoded="racc">racc</internalXref>.
- A swinging fence set up in a watercourse to prevent the passage of cattle.
- See <internalXref urlencoded="rase">rase</internalXref>.
- A Shakespearean word (used once) supposed to mean the same as <ex>race</ex>, a root.
- To erase; to efface; to obliterate.
- To subvert from the foundation; to lay level with the ground; to overthrow; to destroy; to demolish.
- To <xref>demolish</xref>; to <xref>level</xref> to the <xref>ground</xref>.
- To <xref>scrape</xref> as if with a <xref>razor</xref>.
- tear down so as to make flat with the ground