- <em>plural</em> Objects or parts rejected from a collection, as the coarse and least desirable fibers of a fiber-plant.
- The act of rejecting, of throwing off or away, or of casting off or forsaking; refusal to accept or grant: as, the <em>rejection</em> of what is worthless; the <em>rejection</em> of a request.
- Act of rejecting, or state of being rejected.
- The act of <xref>rejecting</xref>.
- The state of being rejected.
- a <xref>blocked shot</xref>
- the state of being rejected
- the act of rejecting something
- (medicine) an immunological response that refuses to accept substances or organisms that are recognized as foreign
- the speech act of rejecting