- To recombine (audio tracks or channels from a recording) to produce a new or modified audio recording.
- A recording produced by remixing.
- To mix again or repeatedly.
- A <xref>rearrangement</xref> of an older piece of <xref>music</xref>, possibly including various <xref>cosmetic</xref> changes.
- A piece of music formed by combining existing pieces of music together, possibly including various other cosmetic changes
- (<xref>intransitive</xref>) To create a remix
- (<xref>transitive</xref>) To rearrange or radically alter a particular piece of music
- to <xref>mix</xref> again