- Something that is required; a necessity.
- Something obligatory; a prerequisite.
- The act of requiring, in any sense; demand; requisition.
- That which requires the doing of something; an authoritative or imperative command; an essential condition; claim.
- That which is required; something demanded or necessary.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> <em>Requisite, Requirement</em> (see <internalXref urlencoded="requisite">requisite</internalXref>), mandate, injunction, charge.
- The act of requiring; demand; requisition.
- That which is required; an imperative or authoritative command; an essential condition; something needed or necessary; a need.
- A <xref>necessity</xref> or <xref>prerequisite</xref>; something <xref>required</xref> or <xref>obligatory</xref>.
- Something asked.
- A statement (in domain specific terms) which specifies a verifiable <xref>constraint</xref> on an implementation that it shall undeniably meet or (a) be deemed unacceptable, or (b) result in implementation failure, or (c) result in system failure.
- anything indispensable
- required activity
- something that is required in advance