- The fallopian tube.
- The eustachian tube.
- An ancient Greek military trumpet of metal having a straight, flaring tube. It was used for signals. Compare the Roman <em>tuba</em> (<internalXref urlencoded="tuba">tuba</internalXref>, 4).
- A Fallopian tube.
- A Eustachian tube, or syrinx.
- [<em>capitalized</em>] In <em>entomology</em>, a genus of lepidopterous insects.
- The Eustachian tube, or the Fallopian tube.
- <xref>Fallopian tube</xref>
- <xref>Eustachian tube</xref>
- a tube in the uterus or the ear