- Of, relating to, or having a personality disorder marked by extreme shyness, flat affect, reclusiveness, discomfort with others, and an inability to form close relationships.
- Of, relating to, or suggestive of schizophrenia. No longer in scientific use.
- Relating to or characterized by the coexistence of disparate or antagonistic elements.
- A schizoid person.
- characterized by social withdrawal and flat <xref>affect</xref>
- someone with Schizoid Personality Disorder
- someone with <xref>schizophrenia</xref>
- of or relating to or characteristic of schizophrenia
- characterized by symptoms similar to but less severe than schizophrenia
- marked by withdrawal and inability to form close relationships