- A pathological condition resulting from a disease.
- A secondary consequence or result.
- That which follows; a following.
- In <em>pathology</em>, the consequent of a disease; a morbid affection which follows another, as cardiac disease after acute rheumatism, etc.
- An adherent, or a band or sect of adherents.
- That which follows as the logical result of reasoning; inference; conclusion; suggestion.
- A morbid phenomenon left as the result of a disease; a disease resulting from another.
- A <xref>disease</xref> or <xref>condition</xref> which is caused by an earlier <xref>disease</xref> or <xref>problem</xref>.
- any abnormality following or resulting from a disease or injury or treatment