- A composition for six voices or six instruments.
- A group of six singers or six instrumentalists.
- A group of six.
- In <em>music</em>:
- A work for sis voices or instruments. Compare <internalXref urlencoded="quartet">quartet</internalXref> and <em>quintet.</em> Also <em>sestet, sextuor.</em>
- A company of six performers who sing or play sextets.
- A bicycle for six riders.
- See <xref urlencoded="sestet">sestet</xref>.
- any <xref>group</xref> of <xref>six</xref> <xref>people</xref> or <xref>things</xref>
- a <xref>composition</xref> for six <xref>voices</xref> or <xref>instruments</xref>
- a group of six <xref>singers</xref> or <xref>instrumentalists</xref>
- the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- six performers or singers who perform together
- a set of six similar things considered as a unit
- six people considered as a unit
- a musical composition written for six performers