- Of or relating to the position of two celestial bodies when they are 60° apart.
- In <em>astrology</em>, noting the aspect or position of two planets when distant from each other sixty degrees or two signs.
- The aspect of two planets, or of the sun and a planet, when they are at a distance of 60 degrees from each other.
- Measured by sixty degrees; fixed or indicated by a distance of sixty degrees.
- The aspect or position of two planets when distant from each other sixty degrees, or two signs. This position is marked thus: ✶.
- Of or noting the <xref>aspect</xref> or position of any two <xref>celestial</xref> bodies separated by 60<xref>°</xref>.
- The specific term used for a <xref>quantile</xref> of six equal <xref>proportions</xref>.
- statistics Any of the subsets thus obtained.
- A <xref>segment</xref> that is a <xref>sixth</xref> of the whole.
- A sextile aspect or position.