- To multiply or be multiplied by six.
- Consisting of six parts or members.
- Six times as much in size, strength, number, or amount.
- Having six beats to the measure.
- A sixfold amount or number.
- Same as <internalXref urlencoded="sextuple%20wordnikxref%20press">sextuple press</internalXref>.
- Sixfold; six times as much.
- To multiply by six.
- Six times as much; sixfold.
- Divisible by six; having six beats.
- a <xref>sixfold</xref> amount
- Having <xref>six</xref> parts
- Being six times as great
- Having six <xref>beats</xref> to the <xref>bar</xref>
- To make, or to become, six times as much (or as many)
- having six units or components