- The cardinal number equal to the sum of 15 + 1.
- The 16th in a set or sequence.
- Being the sum of six and ten; consisting of one more than fifteen: a cardinal numeral.
- Then umber made up of six and ten; four times four.
- A symbol representing this number, as 16, or XVI, or xvi.
- The number greater by a unit than fifteen; the sum of ten and six; sixteen units or objects.
- A symbol representing sixteen units, as 16, or xvi.
- Six and ten; consisting of six and ten; fifteen and one more.
- The cardinal number occurring after fifteen and before seventeen, represented in Arabic numerals as 16 and in Roman numerals as <xref>XVI</xref>.
- being one more than fifteen
- the cardinal number that is the sum of fifteen and one