- The cardinal number equal to 6 × 10.
- A decade or the numbers from 60 to 69.
- The decade from 60 to 69 in a century.
- Being the product of six and ten; being the sum of fifty and ten: a cardinal numeral.
- The product of six and ten; the sum of fifty and ten.
- A symbol representing sixty units, as 60, LX, lx.
- Six times ten; fifty-nine and one more; threescore.
- The sum of six times ten; sixty units or objects.
- A symbol representing sixty units, as 60, lx., or LX.
- The cardinal number occurring after fifty-nine and before sixty-one, represented in Roman numerals as <xref>LX</xref> and in Arabic numerals as 60.
- the cardinal number that is the product of ten and six
- being ten more than fifty