- Having a particular or specified size. Often used in combination.
- Having a particular size, magnitude, extent, proportions, etc.: occurring usually in compounds: as, fair <em>sized</em>, middle-<em>sized</em>, etc.
- Having size: in its composition; covered or washed with size.
- Adjusted according to size.
- Having a particular size or magnitude; -- chiefly used in compounds.
- Having a certain <xref>size</xref>. Usually used in combination with an adverb
- Simple past tense and past participle of <xref>size</xref>.
- having a specified size
- having the surface treated or coated with sizing