- Shabby, dirty, and vulgar; tawdry.
- Dishonest or corrupt; disreputable.
- Made of low-quality materials; cheap or shoddy.
- Thin and loosely woven; flimsy.
- Of thin or flimsy substance; composed of poor or light material: said of a textile fabric.
- Wanting firmness of texture or substance; thin; flimsy.
- Marked by low <xref>quality</xref>; <xref>inferior</xref>; <xref>inadequate</xref>.
- <xref>Dishonorable</xref>; <xref>base</xref>; <xref>vulgar</xref>; <xref>raunchy</xref>; <xref>sordid</xref>.
- of cloth; thin and loosely woven
- morally degraded
- of very poor quality; flimsy