- A carton in which soap is packed.
- A temporary platform used while making an impromptu or nonofficial public speech.
- To engage in impromptu or nonofficial public speaking, often flamboyantly.
- (<em>on (one's) soapbox</em>) Speaking one's views passionately or self-importantly.
- A crate for packing soap, or, by extension, any inexpensive crude platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it, especially when used for speeches.
- A talk about one's pet topic (or the topic itself), especially when only tangentially relevant to an ongoing discussion.
- a <xref>soapbox car</xref>
- To give a <xref>speech</xref> from (or as if from) a soapbox.
- a crate for packing soap
- a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it