- To spend wastefully or extravagantly; dissipate. <i>synonym</i>: <strong> waste</strong>.
- To fail to take advantage of.
- To scatter.
- Extravagant expenditure; prodigality.
- The act of squandering.
- To scatter; disperse.
- To spend lavishly, profusely, or prodigally; dissipate; use without economy or judgment; lavish: as, to <internalXref urlencoded="squander">squander</internalXref> one's money or an estate.
- To disperse; wander aimlessly; go at random.
- To waste one's substance; go to wasteful expense; spend recklessly.
- The act of squandering; waste.
- To spend lavishly; to be wasteful.
- To wander at random; to scatter.
- To scatter; to disperse.
- To spend lavishly or profusely; to spend prodigally or wastefully; to use without economy or judgment; to dissipate.
- To <xref>waste</xref>, <xref>lavish</xref>, <xref>splurge</xref>
- spend thoughtlessly; throw away
- spend extravagantly