- Easily nauseated or sickened.
- Easily shocked or disgusted.
- Excessively fastidious or scrupulous.
- Easily disgusted or nauseated; hence, fastidious; scrupulous; particular; nice to excess in questions of propriety or taste; finical: as, a <em>squeamish</em> stomach; <em>squeamish</em> notions.
- Qualmish; slightly nauseated; sickish: as, a <em>squeamish</em> feeling.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> <em>Dainty, Fastidious</em>, etc. (see <internalXref urlencoded="nice">nice</internalXref>), overnice, straitlaced.
- Having a stomach that is easily turned or nauseated; hence, nice to excess in taste; fastidious; easily disgusted; apt to be offended at trifling improprieties.
- easily <xref>bothered</xref> or <xref>upset</xref>; tending to be <xref>nauseous</xref> or <xref>nervous</xref>
- excessively fastidious and easily disgusted