• A T-shaped implement having a crosspiece edged with rubber or leather that is drawn across a surface to remove water, as in washing windows.
  • A similar implement or a rubber roller used in printing and photography.
  • To wipe or smooth with a squeegee.
  • To treat with a squeegee or squilgee.
  • <em>Nautical</em>, same as <internalXref urlencoded="squilgee">squilgee</internalXref>.
  • In <em>photography</em>, a stout strip of soft rubber set longitudinally in a wooden back which serves as a handle, and beyond which the rubber projects.
  • To smooth, clean, press, or treat with a squeegee; to squilgee.
  • Formerly, a small swab for drying a vessel's deck; now, a kind of scraper having a blade or edge of rubber or of leather, -- used for removing superfluous, water or other liquids, as from a vessel's deck after washing, from window panes, photographer's plates, etc.
  • A <xref>tool</xref> consisting of a <xref>rubber</xref> <xref>blade</xref> at right angles to a <xref>handle</xref>, used for spreading, pushing or wiping <xref>liquid</xref> material on, across or off a <xref>surface</xref>, especially when cleaning glass, eg the <xref>windscreen</xref> of a <xref>vehicle</xref> or a <xref>shop window</xref>, to remove soapy water.
  • A <xref>person</xref> who cleans the <xref>windscreen</xref> of a vehicle stopped in <xref>traffic</xref> then <xref>demands</xref> <xref>payment</xref> from the <xref>driver</xref>.
  • A tool used in <xref>silk-screen printing</xref> for forcing the <xref>ink</xref> through the <xref>stencil</xref> and thus printing the desired image.
  • To clean with a squeegee.
  • wipe with a squeegee
  • T-shaped cleaning implement with a rubber edge across the top; drawn across a surface to remove water (as in washing windows)
powered by