- One who or that which squeezes.
- <em>plural</em> A kind of playing-cards in which the facevalue of each card is shown in the upper left-hand corner, and can readily be seen by squeezing the cards slightly apart, without displaying the hand.
- One who, or that which, squeezes.
- A machine like a large pair of pliers, for shingling, or squeezing, the balls of metal when puddled; -- used only in the plural.
- A machine of several forms for the same purpose; -- used in the singular.
- Something designed to <xref>squeeze</xref> something
- A piece of <xref>foundry</xref> apparatus for shaping a ball of <xref>puddled</xref> <xref>iron</xref>
- A <xref>playing card</xref> that has its value shown in a <xref>corner</xref> such that a closely arranged hand may be studied (originally designed for <xref>poker</xref> but now standard)
- a kitchen utensil for squeezing juice from fruit