- To squeeze or crush together or into a flat mass; squash.
- To emit the gurgling or sucking sound of soft mud being walked on.
- A squishing sound.
- A person regarded as weak and ineffective.
- A sound like that made by the feet of one walking in mud or slush; a gushing, swashing, or splashing sound; a squishing sound.
- To make the sound of squirting water, like that made by the feet of one walking in mud or slush; to make a kind of gushing, swashing, or splashing sound; to move with such a sound.
- A political <xref>moderate</xref> (derogatory term used by <xref>conservative</xref> activists in the 1980s)
- To <xref>squeeze</xref>, <xref>compress</xref>, or <xref>crush</xref>.
- walk through mud or mire
- the noise of soft mud being walked on
- put (a liquid) into a container or another place by means of a squirting action