- An additional tax.
- A tax levied on corporations or individuals after net income has exceeded a certain level.
- To levy a surtax on.
- An additional or too great burden or strain, as on the nerves or other physical organs.
- A tax on something already taxed; additional tax on specific articles.
- To put a surtax, or extra tax, on.
- To impose an additional tax on.
- An additional or extra tax.
- An additional or extra <xref>tax</xref>.
- an additional tax on certain kinds of income that has already been taxed
- levy an extra tax on