- A box in which something, such as hides or fruit, is fermented by sweating.
- A confined place where a person sweats, especially.
- An interrogation room.
- A prison cell used for special punishment.
- Any <xref>box</xref> or <xref>boxlike</xref> structure used to induce <xref>sweating</xref>, such as of <xref>hides</xref> or <xref>tobacco</xref>
- A <xref>prison</xref> <xref>cell</xref>
- A small <xref>nightclub</xref> packed to capacity where people get hot and sweaty.
- a device that causes tobacco leaves or fruit or hides to sweat
- small or narrow cell