- Any of various tall mixed drinks usually made with rum.
- To drink habitually and to excess; swill.
- One of various differently compounded drinks.
- To drink; to swill.
- Ale and beer mixed; also, drink generally.
- Various kinds of alcoholic drinks.
- To <xref>stir</xref> or <xref>mix</xref>.
- To <xref>permute</xref> <xref>bits</xref>.
- To <xref>convert</xref> <xref>portable</xref> <xref>symbols</xref> or <xref>positions</xref> to <xref>memory</xref>-dependent <xref>pointers</xref> during <xref>deserialization</xref>.
- any of various tall frothy mixed drinks made usually of rum and lime juice and sugar shaken with ice