- A taxicab.
- To be transported by taxi.
- To move slowly on the ground or on the surface of the water before takeoff or after landing.
- To transport by or as if by taxi.
- To cause (an aircraft) to taxi.
- same as <xref urlencoded="taxicab">taxicab</xref>.
- any vehicle that carries passengers for a fare, as a water <ex>taxi</ex>.
- A <xref>vehicle</xref> that may be <xref>hired</xref> for single <xref>journeys</xref> by members of the public, driven by a <xref>taxi driver</xref>.
- A <xref>share taxi</xref>.
- To move an <xref>aircraft</xref> around an <xref>airport</xref> under its own power.
- ride in a taxicab
- a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- travel slowly