- To dress the surface of, as cloth, by means of teazels, or by some machine or appliance substituted for them. Also <internalXref urlencoded="tease">tease</internalXref>.
- A plant of the genus <em>Dipsacus</em> and family <em>Dipsacaceæ</em>, chiefly <em>D. fullonum</em>, the fullers' teazel, together with D. <em>sylvestris</em>, the wild teazel, of which the former is suspected to be a cultivated variety.
- The head or bur of the plant, which is the part used in teazeling cloth.
- A. teazeling-machine or any appliance substituted for the plant.
- See <xref urlencoded="teasel">teasel</xref>.
- Alternative form of <xref>teasel</xref>.
- any of several herbs of the genus Dipsacus native to the Old World having flower heads surrounded by spiny bracts