- The basic method for making or doing something, such as an artistic work or scientific procedure.
- Skill or command in a particular activity: <i>synonym</i>: <strong> skill</strong>.
- Same as <internalXref urlencoded="technic">technic</internalXref>: used especially in criticism of music and art.
- The method or manner of performance in any art; -- also called <altname>technic</altname>.
- The body of technical methods and procedures used in a science or craft.
- the detailed movements used for executing an artistic performance; technical skill; artistic execution.
- a practical method or art applied to some particular task
- skillfulness in the command of fundamentals deriving from practice and familiarity