- A cloth, especially one manufactured by weaving or knitting; a fabric.
- Fiber or yarn for weaving or knitting into cloth.
- Of or pertaining to weaving: as, the <em>textile</em> art.
- Woven, or capable of being woven; formed by weaving: as, <em>textile</em> fabrics; <em>textile</em> materials, such as wool, flax, silk, cotton.
- A woven fabric.
- A material suitable for weaving into a textile fabric: as, hemp and other <em>textiles.</em>
- Pertaining to weaving or to woven fabrics; ; woven, capable of being woven; formed by weaving.
- a beautiful cone shell (<spn>Conus textilis</spn>) in which the colors are arranged so that they resemble certain kinds of cloth.
- That which is, or may be, woven; a fabric made by weaving.
- <xref>Cloth</xref> produced from a <xref>fabric</xref>.
- a non-<xref>nudist</xref>
- <xref>clothing compulsive</xref>.
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
- of or relating to fabrics or fabric making