- Of, relating to, or contained in a text; textual.
- A specialist in the study of the Scriptures.
- Of or pertaining to the text; textual.
- Having the authority or importance of a text; that ranks as a text, or takes chief place; regarded as authoritative, or as an authority.
- A textualist; one who adheres strictly to the text.
- An expounder or critic of texts; a textual expositor or critic.
- Contained in the text; textual.
- Serving as a text; authoritative.
- One who is well versed in the Scriptures; a textman.
- One who adheres strictly or rigidly to the text.
- One who is well versed in <xref>Scripture</xref>; a <xref>textman</xref>.
- One who adheres strictly or rigidly to a <xref>text</xref>.