- Of, relating to, or caused by a toxin or other poison.
- Capable of causing injury or death, especially by chemical means; poisonous.
- Extremely risky or harmful, as a debt for which the borrower is in default and the collateral has lost so much value that its sale cannot cover the amount of the loan.
- Causing social tension or unpleasantness.
- A toxic chemical or other substance.
- Of or relating to a toxin.
- Of or pertaining to toxicants; poisonous.
- Toxicological: as, <em>toxic</em> symptoms.
- Of or pertaining to poison; poisonous.
- Having a <xref>chemical</xref> nature that is <xref>harmful</xref> to <xref>health</xref> or <xref>lethal</xref> if consumed or otherwise entering into the <xref>body</xref> in sufficient quantities.
- of or relating to or caused by a toxin or poison