- A short horizontal bar suspended from two parallel ropes, used for gymnastic exercises or for acrobatic stunts.
- A cable rigged to support a sailor in hiking out on a racing yacht.
- An article of women's clothing, such as a jacket, dress, or coat, that is cut so as to hang down from the shoulders and swing out and away around the hips and legs.
- A trapezium.
- In <em>gymnastics</em>, a swing consisting of one or more cross-bars, each suspended by two cords at some distance from the ground, on which various exercises or feats of strength and agility are performed.
- A trapezium. See <xref urlencoded="trapezium">trapezium</xref>, 1.
- A swinging horizontal bar, suspended at each end by a rope; -- used by gymnasts.
- A <xref>trapezium</xref>.
- A swinging horizontal bar, suspended at each end by a rope; — used by <xref>gymnasts</xref>.
- To <xref>swing</xref> on a trapeze
- a swing used by circus acrobats