- Composed of three parts; threefold; triple.
- Having three apartments, divisions, or floors.
- Something, such as an apartment building, that is triplex.
- Three-fold; triple; specifically, having three elements or working parts: used of pulleys with three sheaves, of pumps with three plungers, of steam-engines with three cylinders, etc.
- Triple time in music.
- Having three principal operative parts or motions, so as to produce a three-fold effect.
- Having three parts; <xref>triple</xref> or <xref>threefold</xref>.
- Having three floors or other divisions.
- A <xref>building</xref> with three <xref>apartments</xref> or <xref>divisions</xref>
- throwing motion where three balls are thrown with one hand at the same time.
- having three units or components or elements