- A blue to blue-green mineral of aluminum and copper, mainly CuAl<sub>6</sub>(PO<sub>4</sub>)<sub>4</sub>(OH)<sub>8</sub><strong>·</strong>4H<sub>2</sub>O, prized as a gemstone in its polished blue form.
- A light to brilliant bluish green.
- An opaque blue or greenish-blue precious stone, consisting essentially of a phosphate of aluminium containing a little copper and iron.
- Having a fine light blue color, like that of choice mineral turquoise.
- A hydrous phosphate of alumina containing a little copper; calaite. It has a blue, or bluish green, color, and usually occurs in reniform masses with a botryoidal surface.
- A sky-blue, greenish-blue, or greenish-gray semi-precious gemstone.
- A pale <xref>greenish</xref>-<xref>blue</xref> <xref>colour</xref>, like that of the gemstone.
- Made of turquoise (the gemstone).
- Having a pale greenish-blue colour.
- a shade of blue tinged with green
- a blue to grey green mineral consisting of copper aluminum phosphate