- A man's dress jacket, usually black with satin or grosgrain lapels, worn for formal or semiformal occasions.
- A complete outfit including this jacket, trousers usually with a silken stripe down the side, a bow tie, and often a cummerbund.
- Same as <internalXref urlencoded="Tuxedo">Tuxedo</internalXref> <internalXref urlencoded="coat">coat</internalXref>.
- A kind of black jacket for semiformal evening dress made without tails, usually of black or dark blue color and having satin or grosgrain facing on the lapels; -- so named after a fashionable country club at Tuxedo Park, New York.
- The complete semiformal evening suit, including the tuxedo jacket, matching trousers, and black bow tie, and usually including a cummerbund; -- the style of shirt worn with this suit varies, and the outfit may include a dickey.
- A typically <xref>black</xref> <xref>formal</xref> <xref>jacket</xref> worn by men
- The entire <xref>suit</xref> complementing and including this jacket
- semiformal evening dress for men