- Existence or apparent existence everywhere at the same time; omnipresence.
- Omnipresence, or a capacity of being in an indefinite number of places at the same time, not strictly amounting to omnipresence: as, the <em>ubiquity</em> of Christ's body; the <em>ubiquity</em> of the king (see below).
- The doctrines or beliefs of the Ubiquitarians.
- Locality; neighborhood; whereabouts.
- Existence everywhere, or in all places, at the same time; omnipresence.
- The doctrine, as formulated by Luther, that Christ's glorified body is omnipresent.
- The state or quality of being, or appearing to be, everywhere at once; actual or perceived <xref>omnipresence</xref>.
- Anything that is found to be <xref>ubiquitous</xref> within a specified area
- the state of being everywhere at once (or seeming to be everywhere at once)