- Admitting of no doubt or misunderstanding; clear and unambiguous.
- Not equivocal, in any sense.
- Not equivocal; not doubtful; not ambiguous; evident; sincere; plain
- <xref>Unambiguous</xref>; without <xref>equivocation</xref> or <xref>ambiguity</xref>; singularly <xref>clear</xref>, <xref>unmistakable</xref>, or <xref>unquestionable</xref>
- Without <xref>equal</xref>, <xref>matchless</xref>. (Can we <xref>verify</xref>(+) this sense?)
- admitting of no doubt or misunderstanding; having only one meaning or interpretation and leading to only one conclusion
- clearly defined or formulated