- To detach or unfasten.
- To undo or cancel the arrangement of.
- To cause to be unstable or uncertain.
- To alter (one's gaze) from a single object or direction.
- To make no longer fixed or firm; loosen from any fastening; detach; unsettle: as, to <internalXref urlencoded="unfix">unfix</internalXref> the mind or affections; to <em>unfix</em> bayonets.
- To melt; dissolve.
- To loosen from a fastening; to detach from anything that holds; to unsettle
- To make fluid; to dissolve.
- To <xref>unfasten</xref> from a <xref>fixing</xref>