- Being in violation of principles of justice or fairness; unfair.
- Acting in violation of such principles; unfair in one's dealings and actions.
- Faithless; dishonest.
- Not just.
- Contrary to justice and right; wrongful; unjustifiable.
- Dishonest; faithless; perfidious.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> Inequitable, unfair, unrighteous. See <internalXref urlencoded="righteous">righteous</internalXref>.
- Acting contrary to the standard of right; not animated or controlled by justice; false; dishonest.
- Contrary to justice and right; prompted by a spirit of injustice; wrongful
- Not <xref>fair</xref>, <xref>just</xref> or <xref>right</xref>.
- not fair; marked by injustice or partiality or deception
- violating principles of justice
- not equitable or fair