- To deprive of sexual capacity or sexual attributes.
- To castrate.
- To deprive of sex or of sexual characters; make otherwise than the sex commonly is; transform in respect to sex; usually, with reference to a woman, to deprive of the qualities of a woman; make masculine.
- To deprive of sex, or of qualities becoming to one's sex; esp., to make unfeminine in character, manners, duties, or the like.
- To deprive of <xref>sexual</xref> attributes or characteristics
- To <xref>sterilize</xref>
- To <xref>castrate</xref>
- remove the qualities typical of one's sex
- deprive of sex or sexual powers
- make infertile