- The condition of being vexed; annoyance.
- A source of irritation or annoyance.
- The act of vexing, annoying, troubling, grieving, or distressing; specifically, a harassing under forms of law; a troubling, annoying, or vexing by legal process, as by a malicious suit.
- The state of being vexed, irritated, grieved, or distressed; irritation; sorrow; grief; annoyance.
- A cause of irritation, annoyance, distress, sorrow, or grief; affliction.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> <em>Anger, Vexation, Indignation</em>, etc. (see <internalXref urlencoded="anger">anger</internalXref>), <em>Chagrin</em>, etc. (see <internalXref urlencoded="mortification">mortification</internalXref>); trouble, exasperation, chagrin, petulance.
- The act of vexing, or the state of being vexed; agitation; disquiet; trouble; irritation.
- The cause of trouble or disquiet; affliction.
- A harassing by process of law; a vexing or troubling, as by a malicious suit.
- The act of annoying, <xref>vexing</xref>, or <xref>irritating</xref>.
- The state of being vexed or irritated.
- the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed
- anger produced by some annoying irritation
- the act of troubling or annoying someone
- something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness