- A shrub having waxy fruit, such as a wax myrtle or a snowberry of the genus <em>Symphoricarpos.</em>
- The fruit of any of these plants.
- The bayberry, <em>Myrica cerifera.</em>
- The wax-covered fruit of the wax myrtle, or bayberry. See <xref urlencoded="bayberry">bayberry</xref>, and <xref urlencoded="candleberry%20tree">candleberry tree</xref>.
- The <xref>bayberry</xref>.
- The <xref>snowberry</xref>.
- The <xref>yangmei</xref>.
- deciduous aromatic shrub of eastern North America with grey-green wax-coated berries
- deciduous shrub of western North America having spikes of pink flowers followed by round white berries