- Filled with or motivated by zeal; fervent.
- Full of or incited by zeal; jealous for the good or the promotion of some person or object; ardent; eager; fervent; devoted.
- Caused by or manifesting zeal; due to earnest devotion; of an ardent character or quality.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> Forward, enthusiastic, fervid, keen. See <internalXref urlencoded="zeal">zeal</internalXref>.
- Filled with, or characterized by, zeal; warmly engaged, or ardent, in behalf of an object.
- Filled with religious zeal.
- Full of <xref>zeal</xref>; <xref>ardent</xref>, <xref>fervent</xref>; exhibiting <xref>enthusiasm</xref> or strong <xref>passion</xref>.
- marked by active interest and enthusiasm