- The west wind.
- A gentle breeze.
- Any of various soft light fabrics, yarns, or garments, especially a lightweight, checked gingham fabric.
- Something that is airy, insubstantial, or passing.
- The west wind; poetically, any soft, mild, gentle breeze.
- In <em>entomology</em>, a butterfly of the genus <em>Zephyrus.</em>
- A trade-name for a textile fabric or yarn, very fine and light of its kind, and for some other things of similar qualities: chiefly in attributive use: as, <em>zephyr</em> worsted; <em>zephyr</em> crackers (that is, biscuits).
- The west wind; poetically, any soft, gentle breeze.
- a thin kind of cassimere made in Belgium; also, a waterproof fabric of wool.
- a kind of thin, light, embroidered shawl made of worsted and cotton.
- a fine, soft kind of yarn or worsted, -- used for knitting and embroidery.
- a light wind from the west
- any light <xref>refreshing</xref> <xref>wind</xref>; a <xref>gentle</xref> <xref>breeze</xref>
- any thing of fine, <xref>soft</xref>, or light quality, especially <xref>fabric</xref>
- (Greek mythology) the Greek god of the west wind
- a slight wind (usually refreshing)