- A thick lustrous soft fabric of wool or other animal hair, such as mohair, having a silky nap.
- The sable or its fur.
- A kind of woolen dress-goods made from long wool and finished with a furry nap.
- A fur, generally thought to be the same as sable.
- Of, pertaining to, or related to the sable, <em>Mustela zibellina.</em> See <internalXref urlencoded="sable">sable</internalXref>.
- a thick, soft <xref>woolen</xref> <xref>fabric</xref> with a long <xref>nap</xref>
- the <xref>sable</xref>, or its <xref>pelt</xref>