- A brief high-pitched humming or buzzing sound, such as that made by a swiftly passing object or a taut vibrating string.
- To make a zing.
- To move swiftly with or as if with a zing.
- To be vivacious or lively.
- To attack verbally; criticize sharply.
- To strike suddenly.
- A short high-pitched humming sound, eg that made by a bullet or vibrating string.
- <xref>Zest</xref> or <xref>vitality</xref>.
- To move very quickly, especially while making a high-pitched hum.
- A high pitched humming sound.
- Used to acknowledge a <xref>witty</xref> <xref>comeback</xref>, a zinger.
- the activeness of an energetic personality
- a brief high-pitched buzzing or humming sound