- Of or pertaining to the zodiac: as, the <em>zodiacal</em> signs; <em>zodiacal</em> planets.
- Of or pertaining to the zodiac; situated within the zodiac.
- a luminous tract of the sky, of an elongated, triangular figure, lying near the ecliptic, its base being on the horizon, and its apex at varying altitudes. It is to be seen only in the evening, after twilight, and in the morning before dawn. It is supposed to be due to sunlight reflected from multitudes of meteoroids revolving about the sun nearly in the plane of the ecliptic.
- of or pertaining to the <xref>zodiac</xref>
- relating to or included in the zodiac