- To cause to be asleep. Often used with <em>out</em>.
- To stupefy or intoxicate with drugs or alcohol.
- To go to sleep or be asleep. Often used with <em>out.</em>
- To become intoxicated with drugs or alcohol.
- An <xref>unfavorable</xref> card or token, or undesirable or worthless item used as a prize in a contest or game show (such as Let's Make a Deal).
- A feeling of a drug taking hold.
- To make (someone) sleepy or <xref>delirious</xref>.
- To become <xref>exhausted</xref>, <xref>sleepy</xref> or delirious.