- The zygomatic bone.
- The zygomatic arch.
- The zygomatic process.
- The bony arch or arcade of the cheek, formed by the malar or jugal bone and its connections: socalled because it serves to connect bones of the face with those of the skull about the ear.
- The malar or jugal bone itself, without its connections.
- The cavity under the zygomatic process of the temporal bone; the zygomatic fossa.
- The jugal, malar, or cheek bone.
- The zygomatic process of the temporal bone.
- The whole zygomatic arch.
- The <xref>cheekbone</xref>.
- the slender arch formed by the temporal process of the cheekbone that bridges to the zygomatic process of the temporal bone